Friday, September 4, 2015

August's little moments.

 Every day at lunch now Brayden likes to hop on to my lap and eat some of my food or feed the baby.

Brian and Parker have a sweet relationship.  He is such a happy baby!

I dream feed Parker every night and I love the way he cuddles up to me when he is finished eating.  It's hard to put him  to bed because I love the snuggles.

He loves to drive the car.  He even put the keys in and started it. Yikes. Good thing the driving age is 15 in Idaho, he wont have to wait so long to be official.

He loves his bike, although he can't ride it yet.  He sees the neighbor kids riding theirs, so he wants to be like them.


Brayden loves to play with "Daddy's Choo choo" it has been the favorite toy this month.  These two are so sweet together, I love to watch them play.



The stars aligned one day and we got the Car Cart at Broulims.  Pretty sure it was the best day of Brayden's life.  Parker got to sit in the cart for the first time.


After lunch Brayden likes to copy Daddy and use the shoe horn.  He also likes to wear my shoes.

We went for a walk up to campus.  We wanted to see all the EFY kids during game night to relive the olden days.  We played by the library on the stairs.  Brayden found a bracelet that he loved playing with.


We go to Porter Park to ride the carousel a lot!  It is so fun.  Brayden always calls it the "cows" and he is afraid to ride without holding on tight to one of us.  Sometimes I think, Oh just ride it it's not scary!  but I am secretly loving the fact that he holds on tight to us.

He is such a good helper!  

One day Daddy had to work through lunch so I took the boys to the park for a picnic.  We had the whole place to ourselves.  Brayden loved watching all the cars drive by during our picnic.  Parker was a good sport, he enjoyed just snuggling with me and watching Brayden play.




He wanted to drink from a cup!  He is getting so big so fast.

BYU-I alumni night at the Chuckars game.  We met Steven and Shannon there!  It was fun to sit with them.  Brayden spent the whole time eating candy.  But he really liked the Chuckars mascot.



One night we were in our backyard, and I said "we should have a fire!" Brayden heard that and he went and grabbed some fire wood and put it in the fire pit, he was ready!  So the next night we had a fire for FHE.  We made woofum sticks!  Yum so good!




Brayden's new favorite book is "My No No No day" he asks for it every night and several times during the day.  He loves to point to the cars and the matroshka.  When we put it away he says "Bye No No" it's adorable.
Activity Days at the rexburg cemetary.  We found my great great grandmother's grave.

He is starting to feed himself finger foods.

He takes good care of "Melmo" he put him in the bouncer.  He often feeds him, and raps him up to put him down for naps.



We spent the other morning watching "Cars" Parker and Daddy cuddled, and Brayden watched from the Rock N Play.  


No comments: