We went to Pocatello for the 4th of July to spend time with family. We wanted to do something really exciting, so naturally we went to the Pocatello zoo. It was hot and I swear there was a mile between each animal cage. But we got in for free with our zoo pass, so I really shouldn't complain. The company was fun though, we had a good time with cousins! We had a picnic, then went over to the Ross Park Pool and swam together.
![]() |
| I sent this picture to my Dad to give him one more reason to make fun of Idaho! |
![]() |
| Me and the Snugglepus! |
![]() |
| Enjoying our zoo picnic. |
Brayden was loving Brian's old wagon at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He likes to pull his older cousins in the wagon. You would think he would just want other people to pull him. He's a good little friend!
We went to the Pocatello Parade. Brayden was mesmerized by all the cars! And floats! And Candy! He really didn't go after the candy like I thought he would, but he did like eating it when it came right up to him.
And after the parade we had the meltdown of the year! Poor little guy, all the festivities wore him out. We tried to get one nice picture with cousin David, but I guess that was asking too much.
He loved his flag though. What a great parade souvenier. We also got a potato toy! Yay Idaho!
After the parade we drove back to Rexburg to watch fireworks. We let Parker go to bed, but we just kept Brayden up with us to hang out. He was very hyper! We woke up Parker, and walked to the park, and waited and waited for fireworks. And waited. I think we saw them the show lasted about 10 minutes. I am not sure if they were rodeo fireworks, or someones personal fireworks, but hey at least we saw fireworks! Brayden loved it, and he loved eating his parade candy while he watched. Every time he saw a firework he said "WHOA!"















No comments:
Post a Comment