Tuesday, March 10, 2015

a nice long weekend

I was starting to feel a little sick, so Daddy took the day off on Friday so I could get some extra sleep, and we had a nice long weekend together!  I cut the boys hair, they look so handsome.  We went to the park on Saturday for a walk and to play!  It is so exciting that the weather is starting to warm up.  We had Josh and Katelyn over for a BBQ and to watch the Duke game, and Steven and Shannon came over on Sunday for dessert.








 Brayden loves to get out our "Sunbeams" and wear it as a hat.  He also loves to wear our shoes!


 Parker doing tummy time and Brayden joining in.




 Parker is starting to smile more.  He was really smiley on Sunday afternoon.  I tried to get a picture of it, but I wasn't quick enough.

No comments: