Thursday, December 4, 2014

Halloween

 Brian and his co workers dressed up as the three stooges.  They even had a skit and performed it for a bunch of offices on campus.  Good thing I got it on video.  They were funny.

 Brayden's spooky lunch!  I thought I was clever.  He ate the faces and ghost cheese but I still couldn't get him to eat his peanut butter bread.



We went to Smith Park to play while we were out and about.  Brayden saw the cutest puppies and he loved playing with them.

We also went Trick or Treating at the library!  
We visited Daddy at work!

 We went trick or treating around our neighborhood.  Brayden knocked on some doors and picked out some candy.  We went to Steven and Shannon's to Trick or Treat, then up to the Halloween carnival on campus for a little bit.  Brian and I love to go to the Hinckley building because it is where we met!
We then came home and ate Halloween cookies, and Brayden handed out candy to the trick or treaters.  He did a really good job, he gave everyone a piece of candy and a few people more than one.  He also tried to give away some of our kitchen utensils, but luckily I caught that in time.  Every time the doorbell rang he got so excited and ran to the door!  It was such a fun night!














No comments: