Six years ago we got married! In six years we have:
Graduated from college
lived in 7 homes
Paid off 2 cars
Bought a house
Been on 2 cruises
Spent Christmas in Hawaii
Had one miscarriage
Have one beautiful baby
a few surgeories
Earned a Masters Degree
Been to Vegas too many times
Watched lots and lots and lots of TV series on Netflix
I am so happy to be married to my best friend and soul mate. Yes I am cheesy. But I am one lucky girl.
We had a fun anniversary. Since it was on a Sunday we made a weekend out of it.
Thursday we went to Costa Vida, and to see the "Saratov Approach"
Friday just had fun being home together!
Saturday we went to Idaho Falls and went shopping!
Sunday we watched our wedding video!

1 comment:
You are so cute! 7 houses? ugh, hopefully you'll stay put for awhile. Happy anniversary
Post a Comment