Tuesday, December 17, 2013

My 28th birthday!

 It is so fun to such a great family to celebrate my birthday with!  My parent's came up to stay with us for a couple of nights.  We went to Applebee's for dinner and Steven and Shannon came too!  Brayden was entertained by watching the man next to us eat the whole time!  He loves Grandpas.
 We had asphalt pie and played Dance Dance Revolution after dinner.
 While Brian was at work my parents took Brayden and me to Idaho Falls.  We went shopping!  I got new bathroom decor.  LOVE IT!  It matches our new bed spread perfectly!  We went to Five Guys for lunch.  Brayden tried a french fry with fry sauce.  He didn't like it.

I can't believe how fast the years go by!  I remember thinking I was so old when I turned 8, and 18.....now 28 yikes!

No comments: