Wednesday, February 16, 2011

oh kids....

Kids are funny. Especially 8 year olds. This class has got to be the funniest class I've had yet. They say things in all seriousness, they don't even try to be funny....
here are some examples from this week.

We talked about February and the holidays in February. The school counselor said, "This month is black history month." there was a confused look on the kids faces, then one kid said, "oh that's why Nathan is wearing a black shirt."

I had a cute little book about a cowgirl in my hand, a little girl saw the book and said, "oh I love cowgirls, in fact I am half cowgirl because my grandpa was a cowboy. But he's dead, so I'm really half dead cowgirl."

We were doing a project, and one of the kids said, "I can't do that, that is impossible." another little boy turned to the girl and said, "nothing is impossible, Justin Bieber even said 'Never say Never.'"

3 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

Awesome. Love it :)

Jonathan and Kiri said...

"Never say Never!!!!!!!" hahaha darling!

Devin and Jaclyn Stutz said...

I can't pick a favorite because I loved all of them.