Wednesday, February 23, 2011

my new love

My mother in law gave me this recipe book for my birthday, and in it is the BEST recipe for sugar cookies with sour cream in them. I am in love.
My other new love is sewing. Here are some projects I have been working on this week.....


I made these aprons for my friend to give to her 3 granddaughters for their birthdays. She picked out the cutest fabric!










I made these bibs for a baby shower for some ladies at work. Bibs are fun to make because you can use scraps of fabric from old projects.



















I made these cupcakes also for the baby shower today.













Well other than making crafts we are having a great old time here. Brian is well on his way to finishing up his thesis....well he is getting closer at least. We had a BBQ tonight and I just have to say that he is also a pro hamburger maker, he has perfected it mmmmmm. We have only made hamburgers and pizza on the grill so far, so if you have any good recipes please share!!!

4 comments:

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

So you are absolutely amazing!!! Love the crafts and I can't wait to try Brian's burgers one day. Lot of love

France said...

I love all of your projects!!!! SOOOOO cute!!! Hope you guys are doing well.

megan and darin said...

i wish you still lived here so you could give me sewing lessons. i want to be as good as you so bad.

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

You crafty, crafty lady! :)