We are trying so hard to get a good supply of food storage built up. We also are trying to find ways to save space in our apartment by organizing. So, this weekend we found a great little secret here in the Cache Valley. If you live here, or if you ever visit, stop by Casper's
Ice cream in Richmond... we found out that they have 3 gallon storage buckets for only
50 cents! They have very tight lids, and fit perfectly in our pantry! We fit our oatmeal, wheat, and flour inside... we can't wait to go get more.
5 comments:
Hey Kristi, how are you? It ahs been a really long time since I have seen you. Where are you guys living? What are you up to? YOu look fantastic.
That's awesome!! Just a thought before you stock up on too much. It might be a good idea to look into and see how long stuff lasts without being sealed air tight. Like the cannery does. I need to start getting our 3 month supply. It was so fun to see you guys thanks for coming up to Poky.
What a great goal! I should be more like you...
Hey Kristi!
My blanket is coming along quite nicely! I ran out of yarn, so I googled how to change yarn and it is quite good if I say so myself! Could you buy me a couple of those 3 gallon buckets? Thanks sis!
Okay, You inspire me ~ Food storage is such a task, I'm proud o' you.
Post a Comment