Brian finally decided to say goodbye to his fro! He is a lucky guy, he has beautiful curly hair. But after 5 months without a haircut the time had finally come.
Before
After
Which do you like better?
Oh, and while I am at it I will brag about my husband for a minute. Last night in his ward basketball game he scored 26 points! 23 of those were 3 pointers! Needless to say but they won!! :) YAY BRIAN!!!
I like the cut! I'm a fan of short hair - always have been :) It's a wonder I fell in love with Matt when his hair was long and shaggy... then I made him cut it ;) haha
because i have crazy curly hair, i'm a fan of others with crazy curly hair. but it looks good cut, too. did you cut it for him? mike won't let me near his hair!
7 comments:
I like it short! I'm trying to convince Ben to shave his hair, too! :)
How do you score 23 points by shooting 3 pointers? 3,6,9,12,15,18,21,23?
I like it both ways, what a cute husband!
I like the cut! I'm a fan of short hair - always have been :) It's a wonder I fell in love with Matt when his hair was long and shaggy... then I made him cut it ;) haha
AFTER
because i have crazy curly hair, i'm a fan of others with crazy curly hair. but it looks good cut, too. did you cut it for him? mike won't let me near his hair!
Brian you know I'm a fro fan! You should up the ante and go one year without cutting it!
Kevin
Post a Comment