Friday, October 16, 2015

hanging out with my boys

 I am so glad I get to stay home with my boys every day. I feel so lucky and blessed to be living my dream.  Every morning I work out and then we eat breakfast.  Then we do a few chores and play play play.  We play toys down stairs or in Brayden's room usually.  Sometimes we play some games in the living room.  Mostly Brayden sticks around with me while I do some chores and he helps.  But the other day he was downstairs by himself.  I came down to find him and he said "Mama, come play golt with me" I love that he calls it golt.  So we played for awhile.


 He has 2 kitchen sets in his room currently (this is just temporary)  but the other morning when I came to get him from his crib the first thing he said was "Make baby Ah Ah a cheese roll."  and "Wash hands" so he took baby ah ah to wash his hands and he made him a cheese roll!  He's silly.  Parker just rolled around the room during all this.  They entertain me so much.




 During nap time I did some laundry.  I went to go put some clothes away and found "Melmo" in our closet!  I love finding little treasures around the house.
 Brayden loves playing the piano.  The other day I grabbed Big Bird and put him at the piano and turned on the automatic songs.  Brayden saw Big Bird playing and couldn't figure it out! He had the funniest look on his face.  Then I showed him the button that makes the piano play songs, and he has been hooked ever since.  He teaches piano lessons to big bird and baby ah ah.  And he turns it on and dances to it several times a day.  If a song comes on he doesn't like he says "uh oh" and turns it off, then on again to get his favorite song back.

No comments: