Wednesday, April 8, 2015

my boys are adorable

 We have been being creative while we are cooped up inside.  We do art projects and play with play dough.  We got out daddy's old toys, we watch lots of movies.  It's pretty fun.  And I just love the easy going days of this time of life when we don't really have anywhere to be.  I hope it's always like this!






Brayden loves to help me with chores! And I welcome the help!  This is him helping me mop.  Actually he doesn't just help, he takes over completely.  He's very observant and does it just like I do.




 I try to remember to give Parker tummy time most days.  He hates it.  What baby doesn't though, right?


 These two are brothers for sure!  I love when Parker wears Brayden's old clothes, it takes me back!
 Like I said, Brayden is very observant.  He likes to do his hair just like I do!  He was walking around the house with this mirror to his face for a long time! I sent a picture to the Grandparents, and Grandma Godfrey said "That's one of those photos you can show to his girlfriend some day.  He is so cute. Give him a hug for us."



 Brayden was sharing his toys with Parker, but mostly just tickling his feet.




No comments: