Saturday, May 31, 2014

Brayden's Baseball Birthday Bash

 Brayden's first birthday party was so much fun!  We are grateful for wonderful family and friends to share the special day with!
It was so much fun to plan.  I think that is the only part I really miss about teaching is planning fun activities, and it is way more fun to plan things for your own kids!
Brayden took such a long morning nap I had to wake up him to come to his own party, so he was a little out of it at first.
We gave him his smash cake and he didn't really know what to do with it at first, so we showed him.  He then stuck his foot in it and started digging out with both hands.  It was really funny.  He ate almost half of the cake by himself!
He got so many cute toys he liked playing with them as we were opening the presents.
He loved playing with all the cousins, and he kept crawling in and out of the house, he just couldn't make up his mind where he wanted to be.
He stole Andrew's shoe from him, and he wouldn't give it back.  He took the shoe back to our mudroom and put it with the rest of our shoes.  I guess Brayden likes a tidy house, too.


































































No comments: