Last weekend my parents came to visit, they brought us some of their old carpet to put down in our basement. We now have an awesome workout room! We love it!
On Thursday they took us to dinner at the Hickory with Steven and Shannon. When we got back we got Brayden ready for bed in his new pumpkin pjs from Grandma and Grandpa! and my mom read Brayden a story. We put him to bed and watched Dad and Brian work on the carpet downstairs. Friday, Brian had to work. Dad and I went to the store to get a ceiling fan which he installed in our Master bedroom! We also all went up to campus to visit Brian and had lunch at the crossroads. One of the college boys that was working there told Brian and I that we are so cute and we inspire him to want to get married! :)
I made a big dinner for Dad's birthday dinner and Steven and Shannon came too! We opened presents and had cream filled carrot cupcakes.
We finished off the night with a little "Big Bang Theory"
Saturday Dad and Brian did some house stuff, and Mom, Brayden and I went shopping. We had such a fun weekend with my parents! We are glad they are close enough to come visit us!










No comments:
Post a Comment