
My 4th graders have been so excited for me to have this baby! From the day they found out I am pregnant, a few of the girls started planning a baby shower! They planned it all by themselves, made invitations, planned games, brought prizes, and food. It was super cute! And it really was so much fun! We had the shower on a Friday afternoon, after PE. It also happened to be Dr.Seuss day, so that is why we are all in our pajamas.
This first game is called "pin the onesie on the baby"
Here is the cute cupcake-cakethey got!
We played another game where you had to put cottonballs in a bowl on your head in 15 seconds, using a big mixing spoon.
Then I got to open presents! The kids were so cute and excited to see all the baby outfits. Even the boys had a good time, believe it or not!
Class picture! I love these crazy kiddos!
No comments:
Post a Comment