Here is my belly at 23 weeks......
And here is Brian posing! I love his look on his face.
Here is a card from my class....
This past week my class found out that I am pregnant, I kept it a secret from them for a long time. They are so excited though, they have been made me cards everyday and the girls are planning blankets to make for the baby. One girl said to me on Friday, "Mrs. Godfrey, did you feel your baby kick today?" and I said yes, she said, "I thought so because during math I saw your belly move." Her friend said, "Don't look at her belly that's so mean!" haha I told them it was okay to look at my belly.
Here is a quilt that I made for the baby. I want to decorate the nursery with a monster theme, and this fabric is perfect for it! We went to the Quilt and Sew in St. George, and Brian spotted this fabric, and I loved it! Luckily I have a very supportive husband because I even bought some extra for other sewing projects.
2 comments:
that isso cute! im sohappy foryou Kristi
Yay Kristi I am so excited for the two of you! Being a mom is one of the hardest and most amazing things in the world (for me anyway). You will be amazing. And you look so cute. I'm sure your little man will be adorable. Just please promise me you won't make his head fall back just to see if he's alive like you did in adult rolls (that still cracks me up BTW). I miss you and hope you're both doing well.
Post a Comment