I'd love an invite! kendra.ellis07@gmail.com
saladiscool@yahoo.com
heather.c.hughes@gmail.com
tgonz_11@hotmail.com :)
brittanythebrit@gmail.com
jtbahr27@gmail.com-Jessica Bahr
Would Love to keep up with you!
keira_ford06@hotmail.com
andieleigh20@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading your blog!sunkissed.mommy@gmail.com
Desimae8@gmail.com
I'd love an invite. Congratulations are in order either way, right? You're going to be a great mom!
Duh. Too many typos in the last comment; I had to delete and start over.. We would love to keep in touch, even if it's one way! CONGRATS on the baby, by the way. What a miracle!monica.lyn.pulsipher@gmail.com
Post a Comment
14 comments:
I'd love an invite!
kendra.ellis07@gmail.com
saladiscool@yahoo.com
heather.c.hughes@gmail.com
tgonz_11@hotmail.com :)
brittanythebrit@gmail.com
jtbahr27@gmail.com
-Jessica Bahr
Would Love to keep up with you!
keira_ford06@hotmail.com
andieleigh20@gmail.com
I would love to keep reading your blog!
sunkissed.mommy@gmail.com
Desimae8@gmail.com
I'd love an invite. Congratulations are in order either way, right? You're going to be a great mom!
Duh. Too many typos in the last comment; I had to delete and start over.. We would love to keep in touch, even if it's one way! CONGRATS on the baby, by the way. What a miracle!
monica.lyn.pulsipher@gmail.com
Post a Comment