We had such a good time celebrating Brian's birthday! We first worked out in the morning, then we went to St. George and went to lunch and watched this movie, 17 Miracles. It was soo good!! It's about the Willie and Martin handcart companies. They follow just the Willie company but combine stories from the two companies. It was really cool because one of the families they follow in the movie are my ancestors. They show John and Maria Linford's family (The character that plays Alvin in the Praise to the Man movie) it was really neat to see my Great Great Great Grandpa on there. The whole time though I knew he was going to die, so that was sad to see. When I was in Jr. High my family went back to Wyoming and had this massive family reunion and a General Authority came and dedicated a memorial to John Linford. I'm so grateful for my ancestors.Wednesday, June 22, 2011
Happy Happy Birthday Brian dear!
We had such a good time celebrating Brian's birthday! We first worked out in the morning, then we went to St. George and went to lunch and watched this movie, 17 Miracles. It was soo good!! It's about the Willie and Martin handcart companies. They follow just the Willie company but combine stories from the two companies. It was really cool because one of the families they follow in the movie are my ancestors. They show John and Maria Linford's family (The character that plays Alvin in the Praise to the Man movie) it was really neat to see my Great Great Great Grandpa on there. The whole time though I knew he was going to die, so that was sad to see. When I was in Jr. High my family went back to Wyoming and had this massive family reunion and a General Authority came and dedicated a memorial to John Linford. I'm so grateful for my ancestors.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Ok, your cake is adorable! I loved all of your pictures and it looks like you guys had a wonderful day! I suddenly have a craving for a guacamole burger. Never had one, but it sounds delish! Love you both!
Happy birthday to him, and cute cake as always!
Awesome cake! It must have taken a long time to make. Hope you guys are doing well!
Post a Comment