Monday, October 25, 2010

go Thunderbirds!

First, some big news..... Cedar City now has a craft store! JoAnns. They have only been open for 2 weeks but I have gone there too many times already! This weekend has been fall break for me, and I have been crafting all weekend long! By the way, I get lots of crafting ideas from my friend's blogs, so keep posting pictures of what you make, you are my inspiration!



This is the first school Brian has gone to that has sports!!! inter murals at BYU-I don't count, so we are taking advantage of the fun weekends of football games. People are saying this is the best team SUU has had in 30 years, and we are so glad to be here while they are doing so good! We always sit on the opposing team's side because there is a back on the bench, but it is still so much fun.

No comments: