Wednesday, August 25, 2010

We are officially all moved in to our new place in Cedar City. We unpacked the last box and hung up the last curtain. Now, if only I could find the cord for the camera I would post some pictures of my new classroom.... we'll get there, I promise.
Brian started teaching his undergrad class on Monday. So far he is loving it. His other classes are going well, these are his last classes he will need to take for his Masters degree!
I am getting used to a new school, a new curriculum, and of course a new bunch of kids. I feel like I'm a first year teacher again, or at least just like "the new kid" learning my way around. But it is fun! It is such a miracle that I got a teaching job, even if I was hired 3 days before school started!
For some other big news, we have cable again. It's been a long time since we've had it but I am loving watching Cake Boss and of course Saved by the Bell. It's a good life.

2 comments:

Matt, Amy, Grant, Tyson, and Palmer said...

I'm so glad you guys are doing well!! We missed you guys while we were home, but so glad you got a good job!! You will do awesome and we are excited for you guys!! Good luck!

Lauren Winder Farnsworth said...

Wow, that classroom looks great! You look like the world's best 2nd grade teacher! What are all those colored squares on the floor? And that cake was sweet! You're so talented!