

My parents came to celebrate today! They braved the scary drive, but I'm so glad they did! It was fun to hang out with them. Brian made me the yummiest cheesecake brownie....mmmmmm.....

Last night was our ward party! It's so fun to be in a ward with some of my students, from school! They are adorable :)

We went to an Aggie football game and froze, but it was so much fun! And they won. I dare say they have made massive improvements since I went to school there.


3 comments:
Wow, this is a huge month of celebration Kristi!!! Happy birthday! Happy anniversary! And merry Christmas! Sounds like it will be a wonderful, busy month for you :) and you look so pretty in that picture with the cake!
December is always crazy yet it is always our favorite time of the year..... I wonder why that is? Maybe we all like to run around like chickens with our heads cut off? ;) Looks like ya'll are having fun though!
Sounds like your holidays were BU-SY!! But probably so much fun too! December always has so much going on but that's what makes it so wonderful.
Post a Comment