Sunday, November 8, 2009

Grandma Palmer

Last week we went to Grandma Palmer's funeral. She was such a neat lady. We loved living so close to her here in Logan. We would visit her atleast once a week, Brian would visit her even more than that. On Sundays we would walk down to the rest home and visit with her. She was such an optimistic and loving person! We would ask her so many questions about her life, we really feel lucky to get to know her so well before she passed away.
The funeral was beautiful, the grandkids all sang "Abide with me" and I played the piano. All the talks were wonderful. After the funeral, Brian's other grandma walked out and said, "After that funeral I need to go home and get more religious!" ha ... aren't families wonderful!

This first picture is at Grandma Palmer's brithday last year. The rest are from the cemetary.






1 comment:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

I'm glad you had that time with her, but I'm sorry she has left. I loved my grandma SO much and when she past last year, it left a hole in my heart. There is just something amazing about learning from those that have lived through so much....