Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Russian Dancers


Since Brian served his mission in Russia, I always do a Russian unit in school, and have Brian come in on the last day and share some of his cool souveniers. Well, yesterday was the first day of the unit, and I showed a clip of Russian dancers, and as we all know they have some pretty amazing moves! The class loved it. Well today, I was talking to one of the mom's of a student in my class and she said that her daughter came home and said "Mom, I am going to marry a russian dancer, and if you have a problem with that, just talk to Mrs. Godfrey because she married one!" Ha, not a russian dancer, but a russian missionary. Maybe someday I can talk him into dancing like that though!

3 comments:

Adam and Shari Crawford said...

That's AWESOME!!!!! That is SO funny that the kids thought he was in on the dancing as well ;) We really have to write these all down ;)

Carly said...

ha! that is too funny!

Brad & Emily said...

That is hilarious. I think Brian would be a great Russian dancer. I've seen his EFY dance moves--he's got talent!