Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Disneyland



Brian took me on my dream vacation! Yes... we went to Disneyland! I think I've asked him to take me everyday since we've been married... and it finally happened :)
We got a two day park hopper so we bounced back and forth all day both days between California Adventure and Disneyland


This is in line at Splash Mountain.... thanks to fast passes we went on this ride 5 times and only had to wait in line once.
I have never been on the canoes here before, so we went! It was really fun. They pack at least 20 people on to each canoe and you go out behind Tom Sawyer's island. There was a lot to see there.
Brian bought me this cute bracelet, all of the beads are Mickey heads! My second graders LOVE this bracelet almost as much as I do :)We went to Toon Town, and played in the Toon citySMALL WORLD! I was surprised that it has changed a little, the boats are new and all of the Disney characters are in there with their country. I love this ride, the dolls are adorable.
Brian was always nice enough to sit in front on Splash mountain! We were both always soaked, but he always had more water dumped on him. I want to own this ride someday in my backyard, I cant get enough of it!

Ever since we watched the Office episode where Pam, Michael and Ryan eat a huge jar of cheese ball puffs we were dying to get some! So we went to Sam's club before our trip. Believe it or Not, we ate all of these cheese balls on our trip :)

9 comments:

Teandra said...

What a great husband you have! Sounds fun.

Carly said...

oh i love disneyland! looks like so much fun! i'm so happy you guys are staying in logan for another year, too :)

Anonymous said...

Disneyland is one of my dream trips too! I'm glad you got to go and had so much fun! Hooray for wonderful husbands!

Jonathan and Kiri said...

AH! Disneyland, my favorite!! You two look like you had so much fun. What a fun little family! I'm happy for you two.

Dane and Jessica said...

Next time you go to Disneyland try to not forget to invite us k?! That is hilarious that the office upped sales for cheesballs for you guys!

Steph Lineback-Davis said...

It looks like you had a blast! cute pics by the way, you are beautiful :) LOVED the cheeseballs, it made me smile (Love the office and love you guys)

Mikelle and Ben said...

I'm soooooo jealous! I want to go to Disneyland! It looks like you guys had a lot of fun! And the cheese puffs are hilarious! I was actually laughing out loud when I read that!

Brad & Emily said...

My in-laws have those cheese balls, and every time I go over there, I take a handful. MMM. Delish. Your trip looks so fun.

And P.S. I wish we lived in Logan so we could be your neighbors, too. :)

The Wight Family said...

Um...you and Amy have the same blog background! Funny! Cute pictures, wish we'd been invited!