Yesterday was our Primary Activity. We had a Super Hero Party! This is the kids playing "
Spiderman,
spiderman, Superman" it's like duck duck goose, silly I know, I made it up off the top of my head to get the kids to settle down while we were waiting to start. One kid said it was the coolest game he ever played in his whole life!
haha
Every kid got one of these cool masks and CTR cape. Some of them asked if they really could fly now. Hopefully they don't figure it out the hard way

The Missionaries were Captain Awesome and
Hela-man. They taught about how the kids can develop their superhero powers by inviting friend to church, being helpful, etc.
Brian and I decorated 50 of these superman cupcakes. It was really fun to frost them!

Shelley and me in our superhero costumes

Some of the cute primary kids and me. I love being in Primary. Someone asked me if I get my fill of children 6 days a week, but, we don't get to sing Primary songs in school so it's
definitely all worth it!

6 comments:
You are so cute!! What a great idea!!! Sounds like a blast.
that was such a cute idea for an activity. i love the cupcakes!
Do you teach the 7 & 8 year olds? That's what we teach!
how fun. the cupcakes are cute. i miss being in the primary... kinda
Cute blog! It was fun to see what you've been up to lately. Teaching 2nd grade is probably lots of hard work, but tons of fun! Where do you teach? Cute primary ideas! I'll have to pass that one onto my friend, (she is the primary president in our ward.) I bet she'd love the great ideas!
This is the cutest idea EVER! How fun! I will have to talk to our primary about it they would love it. What do you do in Primary? Good job on the cupcakes and the game....I bet you are the best teacher every and I know the kids got to love you!
Post a Comment